The things that He said about 2016, are still true and still apply for this year…2017, and that is; Breakthrough is here.
I woke up this morning and it was impressed upon me to share this with you AGAIN!!! The Lord wants to remind you of the great plans He has for you!!!
I posted yesterday about “Holding On”. There are those of you who are close to giving up or feel like you can’t hold on much longer; or wondering if you should still Hold On.
Your wondering when “IT” will end. It does. Your breakthrough is here and “IT” will manifest…soon!!! Just because you can’t see these changes happening with your physical eyes, doesn’t mean that they are not happening, behind the scenes.
Faith combined with Patience = Perseverance…is the KEY, to bringing “It “in.
This will take a determination to dig your faith heels in. Plant them firm and make them unmovable. Don’t allow compromise in.
I saw God moving in many mighty ways within my life and in my families lives last year. What He started performing; He is just warming up. I have seen a steady progression of coming “OUT OF and COMING UP “; in every area of my life!!!
- The last four years, I have been attacked in my body with some serious health issues and on multiple occasions and EVERY time I have been HEALED. I’ve had to stand on His Word and walk my healing out;…BUT I WAS HEALED!!!
- Financial stress and money problems have been supernaturally dealt with. As My husband and I obeyed what The Lord would tell us to do; any directions or instructions that He gave: WE DID THEM.
- There has been changes with people, and healing of relationships. Those whom we have had disagreements or opposition from; have been removed. Those whom we have prayed for from afar, have turned around and healing has taken place not just within them but all relationships, and people’s involved.
DON’T despise small beginnings…
The reason I’m saying this is because, when He was giving me these Words, He also gave me an explanation of how it will look like….He said, “First a trickle, then a stream; then with rivers a-flooding and then Tsunami-ING”.
- Job 8:7 Though thy beginning was small, yet thy latter end should greatly increase.
- Amo 9:13 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that soweth seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt.
This is why you CAN’T, SHOULDN’T and DON’T want to give up. BREAKTHROUGH IS HAPPENING!!!
You are blessed, encouraged and empowered to SUCCEED today. Much Love and Prayers Carol Helmick.