Jesus went about His Father’s business. He said that He only does what He sees His Father do and only says what He hears the Father say. If Jesus is our Savior, Lord and King and example to follow; then we should be following in Jesus’s footsteps and following in OUR Father’s business as well.
The more I read, meditate, study, pray and fellowship with My Father; The desire to walk in and operate like Jesus did while He was here has been burning stronger and stronger within me.
I’m understanding more and more why I need to stay close to and listen to what My Father has to say. The world has been looking to us, His Body; to fulfill this call and mandate that has been prophesied over us, from the beginning.
A Glorious Church and His gifts
1Co 12: 1-12 KJV
(4) Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.
(5) And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.
(6) And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.
(7) But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
(8) For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
(9) To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
(10) To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
The Gifts of The Holy Spirit are for EVERYONE!!!
11) But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.
(12) For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
Each and every person has a job and calling that The Father has given them. Each job and calling comes with gifts, talents and abilities; which makes it possible and able for each of us to fulfill this mandate. Our Heavenly Father didn’t bestow these gifts, talents and abilities on us so we could just accumulate stuff and enjoy life…they were given to each of us so that we would be equipped to carry out our call.
Just imagine what His Body would look like if we all operated in and walked in OUR own calling. The Holy Spirit and His Gifts flowing freely from each of us unhindered, unlimited, and us fully utilizing our gifts, talents and abilities as He willed. This call is to be, A Glorious Church, without spot nor blemish; because Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ is coming back for us very soon; and that my friends, is what A GLORIOUS CHURCH LOOKS LIKE…People coming to Jesus By the billions.
Much Love and Prayers Carol Helmick.